Monday, October 09, 2006

It's All Related...Somehow

I've been craving songs by The Righteous Brothers lately...but the CD I was looking for is missing. :(

"Scary" movies are best on Friday the 13th-- especially when some guys try to scare you at midnight and end up getting soaked in the process. :)-

Playing basketball is more fun with less people-- I don't get forgotten that way, lol--unless your team sucks, and then more is better. :)

I love buying CDs and movies for real cheap-- as long as they work, lol...

I can't wait to go to the fair this year! Hopefully the picture I sent in made it up on a wall somewhere...

Don't leave your drinks on the table at a fast-food place while you're in the bathroom, 'cause they may not be there when you get back. (We'll just have to carry them with us next time, eh, Heather?) :)-

Getting picked up (literally) by guys scares me-- I'm afraid I'll get dropped. But I [usually] enjoy the attention...silly me.

Sarcasm is the best. Laughter is even better. (I think harmless flirting falls in there somewhere, too.)

I made a delicious casserole for my family this weekend. (I was so proud of myself, lol.) It took a bit longer to fix than the recipe said it would, but then again, we are talking about me, the inexperienced cook. :)

The Panthers are finally turning things around...it's about time they start trying to act like Superbowl contenders...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, if it was me your referring to, i didnt mean to scare you :-)....and i agree with the sarcasm thing, no ones better at it than us...haha

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom