Monday, October 30, 2006

A Little Dr. Seuss Wisdom :)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter, don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Seuss is one wise white cracker... hehe in case you couldn't already tell this is Heather!

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm going to go mad paging through the books. Which one is the quote from?!?

Susan said...

I believe it was just a personal quote of his (though I could be wrong). I searched online to see which, if any, book it was in, but to no avail...you'd laugh (or think it sad, lol) to see how hard I was searching for the reference for that quote, after you asked...

Heather said...

hah... yeah Heather, she was pretty funny... and very serious

Mike said...

What is with blogger, this is like the third or fourth post where I've been transmogrified into anonymous (I'm the idiot likely to go mad... of course!) --Slacker the Mad Moon Jester

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom