I have about a million pictures laying around my room, waiting to have something done to/with them-- it's about to drive me crazy...
It's amazing what you can find out about a person online...sometimes you discover a whole other side to a person you thought you knew...
I miss going out on dates. I haven't been out on one in what seems like forever...It must be the holiday season getting to me...
I haven't gotten a real email in at least a week. I'm beginning to feel unloved... :(
So many things to do, so little time...
2 comments:
Random is good (and I would love to see a million pictures laying around, that'd be cool...) You're right about the too little time thing (I'm contacting the Department of Temporal Resources tomorrow on your behalf). Oh, please consider this a "real" email:
Susan,
Hi, just thinking I should be sending an email and checking on you. It's been way too long. I hope all is well, let me know. BTW, your blog is still really cool :-)
-Slacker
Thanks, Slacker...you just made my morning! :-)
Post a Comment