Thursday
--Cook, cook, cook
--Eat, eat, eat :)-
--Lelia: "1895! You're wearing a shirt that was made in 1895?!"
Garrett: "No...But that'd be cool, 'cause then I'd be wearing an antique!"
--Talk, talk, talk
--F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
--Eat and talk some more
Friday
--Shopping! :)-
--"Why is that van still moving?! Oh, wait, it's 'cause we're moving..." ~Lelia
--Trying on prom dresses in a Macy's dressing room...hilarious times
--Cruisin' with the girls ("Before He Cheats"-- Carrie Underwood, turned up real loud, singing at the top of our lungs-- great times, lol)
--Hibachi Grill with all the family
--Silly antics, reminiscing, and a million conversations until late, at my Grandmother's house
Saturday
--Slept in...blessed sleep :)
--A little alone time...also a blessing :)
--Music (and a little more Carrie Underwood, lol)
--Throwin' the football around with my cousins
--Goodbyes... :(
--Chores :-/
--F.R.I.E.N.D.S. :)-
Sunday
--Bakin' the beans
--Church
--Panthers...while they were winning *sigh*
--Watchin' all the boys (& Heather & Tristan) play football
--Talkin' to the the Bakers and Bennetts
--Quick trip to F-V for a b-day cake :)-
--Guitars and spoons...good times :)
--Chow time
--Lesson time
--Halloween, all over again :)
--Pay-per-view wrestling
--I'm always havin' to say goodbye before I want to...
(Aren't you glad I gave the short version? LOL...)
Every last bit of my Thanksgiving holiday was wonderful-- well, except for cleanup and the chores part, lol. I can't wait for Christmas...
1 comment:
Sounds like you had an amazing Thanksgiving! May your Christmas be even better :-)
Post a Comment