Stuck a staple in my thumb this morning at work-- NOT FUN, let me tell you.
It hurt something horrible.
I wanted to cry. I did cry.
Thought I wasn't going to be able to get it out-- it was stuck in there real good.
My mom thought I would pass out from trying to pull it out, but I didn't. (Go me, lol.)
No more playing with staplers for me. :)
4 comments:
Jumping crickets! That sounds painful... you're the first person I've known that's done that (and, hopefully, the last! :-)
Crickets jump?!
I laughed, but then I do things that are ridiculous, very very often....
aww im sorry :-(, you've got to be more careful or ill start callin you blonde
Feather: Up to 10 - 20 times their body lengths according to the Cricket Science website :-)
Susan, you can't let this tragedy ruin your life. Take up a stapler and play merry havoc (just be a bit more careful...)
Post a Comment