Monday, August 20, 2007

Too Many People In My Head

You need to make a decision.

It's just going to end in heartache.

Are you sure he's really changed?

Being in limbo is okay.

He's crazy about you.

Pick a direction and stick with it.

You need to do what makes YOU happy, not anyone else (i.e. my parents).

We just want you to be happy.

What'll my family think? Will my dad ever accept it? Will my mom ever get over it? Is it worth the fight? All I know is, I haven't given anybody a real, true smile in days...I can't concentrate, don't care about much of anything...I'm not happy. But what will it take to make me happy?

God, why can't I discern Your will??

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom