Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Recent Reflections

I'm thinkin' it's about time for another haircut. My hair's hitting that "blah" stage to me again, and it's getting kinda long.

I've talked about trying out different churches for awhile now, and I finally did it the first Sunday of this month, with Michael for support. :) I get nervous every Sunday I go somewhere different, and I miss seeing my family at my church, but I am enjoying trying different places. It helps to renew/jumpstart my spiritual walk a little.

My desire to grow closer to God keeps getting stronger lately. I don't read my Bible enough; I definitely don't pray like I need to. And I'm wondering if maybe I should give more, too...though I know not all of giving involves money. He's been pulling at my heart strings...

I'm in love with my boyfriend. Not that it's anything new, but for once I feel like making that declaration. He's a sweetheart...though he can drive me crazy, too. :)-

Work is...work. Busy and stressful. Learning how to multitask better and better. Trying to work on a little stress management, too. I switched job positions a month or so ago, and it's been a little more than I was bargaining for, but I'll get there...I'll be okay. :)

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom