Friday, August 01, 2008

Recap on the Weekend

The day trip to the beach was fun...except for the three showers of rain we got while there. Less sunning time...but more time for pictures. :)- And of course there were cute guys that had to flirt with us from time to time...we started counting after awhile, just for the heck of it. :)

People were a bit scarce at the early service on Sunday...it wasn't exactly what I would've thought of as comtemporary, either, but it was okay. I definitely like the later, more traditional service better.

Dark Knight was a great movie. Plenty of special effects, things being blown up...and the Heath Ledger did a great job as the Joker. Step Brothers, on the other hand-- well, let me just put it this way and then be done with it...it was the most obscene, vulgar, profanity-laced movie I've ever seen in my life, and I don't know why I didn't just walk out of it when I had the chance. How anyone could think that movie was any good is beyond my comprehension. But Dark Knight was wonderful. Watching back-to-back movies wasn't so bad, either...there was a little time for window shopping in between. :)-

All in all, the weekend was really great... :)

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom