Sunday, January 15, 2012

Foods I Can't Resist

McDonald's chicken nuggets and fries -- I should own stock in McDonald's, with my addiction to some of their combos. A friend recently told me that she thought of me every time she ate food from McDonald's. LOL.
Cool Whip -- I don't know what it is about it, but I could do a face plant in a brand new container. Every time. (But I don't, of course.)
White Rice -- My mom says I inhale it because I eat it so fast. I like other kinds of rice too -- wild rice being the only exception so far -- but white rice is definitely my favorite.
Velveeta Mac & Cheese -- I grew up on the skinny noodle kind, but since I've gotten older and can buy what I want, my taste buds lean more toward the thicker, cheesier version. :)-
Chicken Alfredo -- I love chicken, and I love pasta, and prefer alfredo sauce over red sauces usually. Chicken alfredo or some variation of is typically what I order from about any sit-down restaurant (that, or the shrimp variation).
Bread -- I LOVE bread. Not crazy about kinds that have bits of nuts, raisins, etc., in them, but plain sour dough, french, italian...the list goes on. Buttered, garlicky...yum, yum...

More could probably be added to this list, but these are definitely some of the top favorites of mine. I could eat all of them on a daily basis and be perfectly satisfied-- but, of course, I vary it up...wouldn't be too good for the digestive system (or any other system, I'm sure) if I stuck to the same thing every day, after all...

1 comment:

Mike said...

I agree that every item on your list is DELICIOUS!!! You have excellent culinary taste ;-)

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom