I watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days last night...I've seen it before, but it's been awhile...sometimes I wish I could play around with a guy like that...just for the heck of it...but, of course, we all know that it's not in my nature to do something like that... :) I care too much about others' feelings to do that.
Andie: Unattached?
Ben: Currently.
Andie: Likewise.
Ben: Surprising.
Andie: Psycho?
Ben: Rarely, Interested?
Andie: Perhaps.
Ben: Hungry?
Andie: Starving.
Ben: Leaving?
Andie: Now?
Watched The Notebook this past weekend. Once again, seen it before, but it's been awhile. I want a guy like Noah...a guy that would do anything for his girl, because she means that much to him...so sue me for being a hopeless romantic, lol...I'm a sucker for romantic movies, whether or not I'm dating anybody. Especially when they have one of those "happily-ever-after" type endings. :)-
Thinkin' about going and looking at punching bags with Heather later on this week...she's been wanting one, and I have too, though I think I'll just be looking, not buying, for now. I think I'll wait till I move out before I buy one.
Going to the beach soon...
Got a wedding to go to in a few weeks too...
A trip to Virginia maybe? I hope so... :)-
No comments:
Post a Comment