"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." --Mark Twain
I got this from your profile, Terri- I hope you don't mind. :)
I think this is going to be my new quote for awhile...I'm attempting to learn to live a little more, have more fun, and not be so serious about things all the time...my mom even told me the other day that I need to work on my facial expressions, because half the time (at least) I go around with a "don't approach me" look on my face. (And here I'd always thought that I was a very friendly person, lol.) I still want to learn how to dance...at this point, I'd be happy with any kind of dancing that a person would teach me. Shag, tango, ballroom, foxtrot...ok, maybe not the foxtrot, but still, just about anything else...speaking of dancing, "Dancing with the Stars" is going to air a rematch between the top two couples in mid-September. :) I really enjoyed it when it was coming on, and they're planning on having a second season of it, though I haven't heard when.
Guys are idiots, especially at my age (and younger). 'Course, from what I hear from co-workers and other women over the age of 30 or 40, guys are still idiots once they get older, too, lol. But back to guys my age...they don't seem to know what they want, both out of relationships and careers...they change their minds alot...they get freaked out by the least little things...'course, like I said earlier, I hear that they're always like that, so there may not be much hope, lol...but I'm still willing, at this point, to hold out for that one guy that's going to sweep me off my feet, and actually act his age, and know what he wants out of a relationship and his career...it could happen...maybe. It just might take awhile to find him. :)- I do know one thing, though...I need to start looking outside of my Bible Study group for a guy, cause dating from within can cause alot of problems, and I know I'm not the only one that knows this. But anyway, enough of me on my soapbox, lol...I'm content, once again, with being single...one day I'll meet my "Mr. Right"...one day...
1 comment:
AMEN!!! I'm really feeling ya on the whole guy thing although i think i can also be the kind of person who doesn't know what they want...well anymore that is ;-)
~Heather
Post a Comment