What an amazing weekend...I went down to Myrtle Beach with Baker, Heather, Holly, Jason and Joey this weekend and had a great time.Some of the things I learned while down at the beach...
~you can learn alot about people by sharing a bathroom with them overnight, and sharing the cooking and clean-up responsibilities
~I say things before thinking way too much...I couldn't tell you how many times I set myself up for jokes this weekend, all because of my "way with words"
~apparently my self-image and self-confidence was alot lower than I realized
~outdoor putt-putt is better in warm weather
~I'd always been told that beer was nasty-- now I can say I agree
~Stay Alive wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, horror and all ('course, I only watched 'cause it was free for me...)
~you can learn alot about people by riding with them for several hours at a time
~the beach is the best in the summer (or when it's really warm), but definitely cheaper in the colder months
~yoga at midnight is an interesting experience, especially when that includes guys with limited flexibility :)-
~I try a little too hard at times...and at other times, I just don't try hard enough
~it's possible to have a nice room for a cheap price
~South of the Border is an...interesting place
I can't wait to go back to the beach!!! :)
1 comment:
Wow... between the lines it sounds like a mighty fun adventure! I'll just "amen" the "beer is nasty" and leave midnight yoga with guys alone... ;-)
Post a Comment