I've catalogued so many DVDs today, my brain is starting to cramp.
My grandmother isn't doing so hot...she went to the hospital today to get some bloodwork done, and we'll (hopefully) see what's going on when the results get back. It doesn't look good...she's in alot of pain, and too nauseated to eat anything (or, at least, to keep anything down). Please keep her in your prayers.
I am seriously craving some New York Style cheesecake right now...I hope my mom gets me some for my birthday Saturday. :)-
I'm also craving some chocolate, in the form of little coins and Easter bunnies, but that craving will be satisfied soon enough...as soon as I raid the candy jar. :)-
Forty-five minutes left of work, then I get to pick up my pictures and maybe do another scrapbook page...and officially be caught up with my scrapbook. :)
1 comment:
As if being caught up is all it's cracked up to be... I don't know if it is or not I'm not. Not in the least actually and after taking on THREE, count 'em three extra scrapbooks, who knows when I'll get to mine!!!
Post a Comment