Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Unwanted Attention

I tell you what, if I get too much [unwanted] attention because I got these contacts, I may have to change back to my glasses. (Actually, the cost of them would probably get me to change back quicker, but anyway...)

M: So, what's new?
Me: Nothing much.
M: Get contacts? (Of all the people that had to notice...)
Me: Yeah....Recently.
Later on in the conversation...
M: So, we still on for that date this weekend? (Give me a break-- I never have, nor will I ever, give this guy the time of day. Did I mention I've always been annoyed by him?)
Me: Nope.
M: I'm serious!
Me: I'm busy, but thanks for asking.
M: Aw, c'mon.
Me: Sorry, busy, thanks for asking though.

Geez...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey so who is this guy?

Anonymous said...

haha, thats great...

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom